Make a Wish

Friday, April 6, 2018

Hey there! I've got my game on this month and am on top of my blogging. All that really means is I've been scrapping and that's been fun! 

Today I played along with the Paper Issues Bossy Scrapper challenge using the April Swag Bag
Here is what the Bossy Scrappers told us to use today:

Here's the deal. If you don't know or have never used a Swag Bag, you are missing out. It is pure genius. It is a small kit filled with 4x6 & 3x4 pieces of current patterned paper, as well as a variety embellishments, and sometimes special surprises! I love them.  I've used it for two projects already!

So let's talk about this one. When I opened my Swag Bag, I saw all the bright colors and some birthday themed stuff. I grabbed a piece of patterned paper that coordinated with the bright colors. I laid out 6 of the 3x4 pieces, overlapping in places. See how cool that looks? They all coordinate! So easy! I took out my fringe scissors to add some more party flavor. That was the perfect touch. Everything else on the page is also straight out of the Swag Bag. I stamped on the polka dots. I cut the banner in half, using it in 2 places. The Make a Wish is the pre-made title, the file tab is over the photos and there are pieces of ephemera and stickers as well.


I opened a box of childhood photos and came across this one of my 9th birthday. This was the year of the dress up game, and finally a year without a clown cake. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I have a lot more to share this month so come back again soon. Need some inspiration? Amy Tangerine and Elle's Studio have arrived in the Paper Issues shop. They are 20% off using DEVRA at checkout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS