Sunshine Day

Friday, March 23, 2018

Hello and happy Friday! You know sometimes you see something and are immediately inspired scrap? Well, that has been happening to me a lot lately. The problem is, I don't have enough time in my day to scrap all of these ideas. This page today is the result of some of that instant inspiration. 

I made this for the Frame it Up challenge at Paper Issues using the new Pink Paislee/Paige Taylor Evans Pick Me Up. But I have to say, this page did not start out this way. Nope. I had intended to cut apart several of the pieces from the foiled vellum specialty paper, using them to surround the photo. When I was looking for a patterned paper to use as a background, I stumbled upon this frame background papers, and well, I guess I don't have to tell you the rest.... 

I filled some of the frames with the vellum paper, chipboard, stickers and ephemera. It was really quick and easy to put together. Well, after I chose what I was going to use. 


We had a visit from the sun a few weeks ago. It was a real treat! I'm not joking when I say a winter day filled with sun is something to celebrate around here. So I did, with sunglasses and a selfie.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Check out all the new American Crafts collections and so much more in the Paper Issues shop. They are always 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout. See you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS