To Me!

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Good Morning! The new Add It up challenge is on the Paper Issues blog today! This is one of my favorite challenges to play along with. I may be weird, but I enjoy thinking about what to put on my pages. Having to so it to reach a point value fits right into this. This month we are trying to reach between 130-140 points


I'm not done working with Shimelle Glitter Girl yet. It's still one of my favorite collections from this year. I learned a trick for this challenge: always use more than one photo! So today I have 3. Also, use lots of patterned paper. Today I used 7. That's already 50 points. See how easy this is? Add in the free Happy Birthday Circles cut file, lots of embellishments including puffy shaker stickers, corner stickers and wood pieces and 2 colors of ink and I reached 135 points! 


Yes, I am still working my way through my birthday photos. Yes, I could have made multi photo 2 page layouts but where's the fun in that? Each series of photos tells a different part of the day. Take these for example. CAKE! I had two cakes at my party. The triple chocolate mousse is my favorite and that one really was just for me. I was nice and shared the other one. 

Thanks so much for being here at my creative view today. Come back again soon, I have lots to share.  Glitter Girl is still available in the Paper Issues shop. Grab it now while you can for 20% off! Use DEVRA at checkout!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS