Time Flies

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Good morning! How did is get o be December already?!?!? Anyway, welcome to the first challenge of December at Paper Issues!  It's Sketchy Saturday. Wanna see the sketch?


It's a pretty fantastic sketch don't you think? I like it because it gives me a chance to play with clustering and layering, two things I like to do. A lot. First up, figuring out how to do all that and make it work. All I had to work with in the Simple Stories Old School is tickers and papers. Nothing a little fussy cutting and pop dots cant fix! Let's throw in some flair and acrylic stars in there too for something different. Hey look! It came out great!


I remember taking that photo on the first day of Kindergarten like it was yesterday. It's pretty hard to believe it was 12 years ago already. There is some truth to "Time Flies the you are having fun". Now I want time to slow down a bit. So much and not enough have happened over the last 12 years. I need to remember it all. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come bak again soon. I'll have a lot going on this month. 

Head over to the Paper Issues shop to get new Crate PaperSimple Stories and PhotoPlay. you dont want to miss out! Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase.


Supplies: CS & alpha-American Crafts, pp-stickers-Simple Stories, acrylic-Color Cast Designs, flair-A Flair for Buttons


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS