Remember Family

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Happy Tuesday folks.The Oct Take 5 Tuesday challenge is on the Paper Issues blog today.  This is such a fun challenge to join. The direction projects can take from this list is limitless. 


I saw the blue, white and orange and immediately thought of Elle's Studio.  I love the true primary colors that are consistently available. Especially in Family Fun.  The small basic prints make it easy to mix and match papers within this collection, or add from other collections as I've done here. The script sketchy words and stickers round out the lighthearted feel of the papers. What I eventually wound ups with for my Take 5 are blue, white, polka dots, stickers, enamel dots and journaling.


From one generation to he next, it doesn't matter if you are a Great Uncle or a 5th cousin, family is family. That's how we work. My son and uncle shared a special bond from the very beginning. Whether sitting together enjoying the sun or learning to play poker, the time they spent together was always meaningful. Im so glad they had time together, even if it wasn't enough.

Thanks so much foie being here with me and my creative view. Tune in for more, it's going to be a full week around here.  Family Fun is easy to work with and available now in the Paper Issues shop. Get it and so much more for 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout.


Supplies: PP, die cuts stickers, -Elle's Studio, enamel dots-Basic Grey, Doodlebug, Fancy Pants, Bella Blvd, Mist-Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS