I Want Candy

Friday, October 20, 2017

Hey hey we made it to Friday! It's not just Friday though, It's Free File Friday at Paper Issues. Today's theme is to use our cut files on your Fall or Halloween projects.

I used the Trick or Treat Sweets cut file on my page today

While trying to decide what I wanted too do, I came across this photo. Bam! Decision made. The title was pretty much hand picked for me. All I did was make it larger and place it vertically on my page. That's the cool thing about cut files. They don't have to be elaborate to be effective. Fancy Pants Spellbound is my Halloween paper of choice this year. The colors are so different form any Halloween collection I've used before. I love it. 


Every year, since he began Trick or Treating, my son would come home, dump his bag of candy on the floor, sort it, then count each pile. The fun part was, when he was little we could take what we wanted and tell him it was icky.  As he got older he was more aware of what kinds of candy he had.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I appreciate you being here and hope you'll come back again soon. I always have something to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS