Connected

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Good morning! I'm on a roll this week! Cant stop now. I joined the Scrap Soup challenge at Paper Issues today. This month's board is really versatile.


I've been really inspired by the new Pink Fresh Boys Fort, so I started there. It's perfect for my photo anyway. Ten i just played with the rest. I cut three papers into rectangles, there are stickers, die cuts, twine, and wood buttons. One of the stickers is an arrow, and the tag is tucked under one of the papers. Easy peasy!


So my son and husband have been spending a lot more time together lately. It's been great for both of them. It makes me happy to see my son find comfort and be comfortable with Dad by snuggling on the couch.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I'm short and sweet today so I can keep creating! Im really loving this Boys Fort collection. you can get it in the shop now for 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout.


supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, die cuts, stickers, alpha-Pink Fresh, twine-The Twinery, mist-Heidi Swapp


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS