Beach Girl at Heart

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Well hello there! Im starting this month our with a bang joining in the first Paper Issues September challenge, Sketchy Saturday.


Love it. So great and can be used so many ways. I chose some wild papers for my page today. I was feeling a bit beachy. Summer Lights fit my mood. I grabbed any my embellishments, the foil accent thicker, the die cut ephemera, the Coastline thicker and went to town. Let's not forget about the gorgeous papers too. Such a fun collection to play with!


 I love the beach, It's my happy place, It's where I grew up. It will always be home. I will always be a beach girl in my heart.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I hope you'll stop back again soon. I promise there will be not going on around here the month.

There are all kinds of new releases in the Paper Issues shop and all are available for 20% off using my code DEVRA at checkout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS