Scenes From a Party

Friday, August 4, 2017

Happy Friday! The new Scrap Soup challenge is up on the Paper Issues blog. It looks like 3 is the magic number this month!


Joy Parade has been on my mind. Maybe because I have all these party photos to glue down. Well, that's where I began. I layered the 3 photos over the 3-3" squares cut from 3 different patterned papers. I scattered and clustered 3+ embellishments. I finished it off with 3 fonts. What a fun way to do a page!

Fair warning. I have begun to scrap my most recent birthday and all of the festivities surrounding it. There will be many pages of this event. This is only the beginning, the decorations!  My sister and husband planned everything. The only problem was they don't listen very well. I told them they could decorate, as long as they didn't use any numbers!

Well. this is a fun challenge and you should pick up a few goodies and join the fun. Go to the shop and use code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. There is so much more to share this month so come back soon.


Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, die cuts, stickers flair-Fancy Pants, acrylic-Color Cast Designs, alphas-MAMBI, Thickers, mist-Heidi Swapp


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS