Ready to Fly

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

There's a new Product Spotlight at Paper Issues today. I had to join the fun highlighting the WRMK Stitch Happy and all it's accessories! 

I am not even going to pretend that I sew. That's why this machine is perfect for me. Paper is my jam, and now I can machine sew right onto mu layouts.  Today I played with the Metallic gold thread and the Mint Baker's Twine.  I could have stitched a border all the way around and called it done. Instead, I used the twine as the border for my page, letting it drop and twist as I unrolled the spool. I sewed over the twine using the gold thread and the small zig zag stitch in 3 places.  

My choice with the twine and thread compliments the Crate Paper Oasis . It's loose, silly and free, like a California beach day. 



I quite enjoy traveling by myself. It's a quiet few ours to do what I want, uninterrupted. I like being up ion the air, seeing the clouds, the sun, and all the surroundings. It's peaceful to me, not stressful. Especially when I'm traveling home. 

Thanks so much of stopping by my creative view today. I've got some ideas swirling in my head, that will soon be put onto paper. Some back again to see what I made! You can get a StitchHappy and accessories in the Paper Issues shop along with mew PinkFresh! Use code DEVRA for 20% your purchase.


Supplies: PP, die cuts, stickers-Create paper, Stitch Happy& accessories-WRMK, flair-A Flair for Buttons, wood-Studio Calico, chipboard-Pink Paislee, Alphas-Thickers, Crate paper


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS