Dude is Chillin'

Friday, August 11, 2017

Wahoo! We made it to Friday! Free File Friday that is! Paper Issues has a library full of FREE cut files. Today we are highlighting any cut file that can be used as a title. 

My title comes from the Freestyle Skate cut file. To be honest, I use 'dude' daily so it was easy for me to choose this. What I didn't expect to choose was Pink Paislee Summer Lights for this page! When I took a closer look at the Thickers, stickers and die cuts, I found icons and sentiments that were perfect! The peace sign hands, the 'chillin' die cut? I had to use them. To tie it all together, I sewed a border with the WRMK Stitch Happy using the grey Twine


I turned around one morning and found him on the couch like this. The funniest thing about it is he never sits on the couch like that! Everything about this is classic, and shows he pays attention to everything we do. That's where his brother usually sits!  

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view this week. Come back again, I have so much more to share!  There's so many new collections in the shop. Treat yourself and get 20% off your purchase when you add DEVRA at checkout.


Supplies: PP-Pebbles, Pink Paislee, stickers, die cuts, chipboard-PinkPaislee, Silhouette, WRMK Stitch Happy, mist-Heidi Swapp

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS