Problem Solved

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Hey baby, It's the 4th of July! That's a song you know...Anyway, It's also the first Tuesday of the month which makes it Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues.  Here is this months board


For my page, I used 4. Sticker, 6. washi tape, 8. Layers, 10. Patterned Paper and 15. Grid Design.  Using multiple photos made choosing a grid design easy.  I could alternate paper and photos. Carta Bella Toy Box made it that much easier to do this. There are so may great themed and basic patterns in this collection, as well as stickers, chipboard, and enamel shapes. The page came together quickly. It's fun, and easy to see everything on the page.


 As my boys are getting older, there are more moments, less action. I have found myself looking through older photos lately.  There are some gems in my library. Like these. This kiddo amazes me every day.  Ive said it before, But I dont know what we would do without gears on a string. And I guess when you need a third hand to keep the string taut, you use your feet. Problem solved indeed.

Thanks so much for spending some of your July 4th with me and my creative view. I'm feeling very inspired by Toy Box and will be using it again. You can get some in the shop for 20% off when you use my code DEVRA at checkout. Be suer and add your projects to the July Challenges album  all month long.


Supplies: PP-BoBunny, Carta Bella, washi Tape-Amy Tangerine, stickers,, die cuts, chipboard-Carta Bella, Alphas-Thickers,  mist-Heidi Swapp


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS