Pajama Day

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Hey there! It's one of my favorite days of the week. It's Scraplift Sunday  at Paper Issues. Today we lifted Michelle's layout originally seen our Add It Up challenge.

I played with color today using Shinelle's Little by Little collection. The paper I chose had some of the stripes in the pattern, I added a few more to balance the color. The most fun I had was creating the embellishment border. I really chose purposefully, but placed pretty randomly. I love the way it looks!


Since my son was in Kindergarten, he fist day of summer vacation has always been Pajama Day. We make no plans, stay in our pajamas, eat silly food, and watch movies all day. There have been a years when we had to postpone by a few days, but we've always made up the day. I realized Ive never recorded this even and finally got a chance for a photo to go with the story. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. We'd love for you to join our challenges. You can find them in our Facebook Group in the July challenges album.  See you next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS