Clausterphobia

Monday, July 17, 2017

Good morning! Today begins round two of our  Let's Taco 'bout It Issue! Wow do I love our Issues. The topics are broad and well, puns! 

Here are some idea to get you started:
-use speech bubbles and/or phrase stickers 
-make a page about funny things kids say 
-4th of July/patriotic
-tacos and food in general
-use the PI taco card

I went with the idea of funny things kids say for my page. I started with my title, working our from there. So something Christmas maybe? Well, I have nothing Christmas themed. Next, ok, red and black? Bingo. How about some Fancy Pants Sweet Nothings. Check. What else can I add. Well, Im quoting what he said, show about a speech bubble and some punctuation. Check. Hmmmm, How about a bit of green to round out the traditional Christmas colors. Also check. Finished!


This would be an example of my love/hate relationship with Facebook. This popped up as a memory form 2013. And yes, He really did say this. He has come up with some doozies, but this is one of the best!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. There are some great LO's on the blog. Check them out, then join us in our Facebook group for more challenge and inspiration. The more challenges you enter, the better your chances are to win prizes!  Keep your eye on the shop this week for new American Craft arrivals. Use my code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS