Beach Boys

Friday, July 7, 2017

Hello there! Yep, back again with a TGIF edition. well, more like a FFF edition. That would be Free File Friday at Paper Issues

Today is all about stars. Here are just a few star cut files you can find in the shop

Today I used the Starburst Bubbles cut file as a stencil. I sprayed 2 colors of mist over it. So, so easy! Layers are the key to adding pattern and interest so there are several Bella Blvd papers and die cuts. I love these colors. There is something about navy, turquoise, green and orange that appeals to me. It looked a bit plain and I didn't want to matte the white onto patterned paper. Enter my mew favorite toy, the Stitch Happy Sewing machine! I bought some yellow ombre thread and that's all it took to finish this off!


Going to the beach with these guys isn't alway easy, but this day we had a great time! One loved the water and the other loved the sand. Cant really beat that. 

Thanks again for popping by my creative view this week. Come back again soon! I have so much planned! If you have an electronic die cut machine, head over to he shop to see what we have. While you are there, pick up some things for yourself! use code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!


Supplies: CS & Alpha-American Crafts, PP, die cuts, enamel pieces, chipboard-Bella Blvd, mist-delusions, cut file -Paper Issues, Silhouette, Sewing machine-WRMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS