Bucket of Fun

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Oh good morning! I love Sundays! Especially in summer. Well, also because it Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues.  Today we lifted a lovely layout by Amanda. Here is what I did with it.

Yep. It's pretty much the same. I took some liberty with the title placement, but I liked it the way it was.   I had to laugh a little as I was using Summer Dreams by Echo Park. It's really a very girly leaning collection. Why? Who knows, but summer colors are summer colors, and summer icons are summer icons. They all made it onto this page! Stickers, die cuts, enamel pieces and chipboard all add to the delightfully summeriness on this page.


For several years, we would make the long drive to my Dad's house. The backyard and pool are so inviting. My son loves being out there with everyone. Sometimes he likes the pool, sometimes not. This was definitely a day where he liked the pool. Especially the bucket with the holes in the bottom from Grammy. What's more fun that filling a bucket and watching al the water spill out so you can so it again?

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Hey over to the shop, get some Summer Dreams or other new goodies for yourself. Use code DEVRA for 20% off your purchase! Join our Facebook group for fun ideas and lots of challenges!


Supplies: PP, stickers, die cuts, chipboard, enamel pieces-Echo Park, mist-Tattered Angels, Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS