Aloha

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Good morning! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today for Scraplift Sunday.  This is one of my favorite challenges. Why? I love other people's creativity. I also love that it's easy! The design is already there. 

I grabbed an older photo today because I've been dying to use the tropical side of Amy Tangerine On a Whim,  It was fun to use a bolder background! I actually used both sides of the Ray of Light paper, as the background and one of the paper strips .  I told myself I would find a way to use the giant flower in the ephemera pack and I did! I tucked a few more bits and pieces around the page and called it done. Easy peasy!


This was my first visit to Hawaii. What does one do in Hawaii? Go to a Luau! I was excited to be there and spend time with family. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Check out the Paper Issues blog to see the original LO and more examples from the team. Then join us in our Facebook group to share what you made!  


Supplies: PP, die cuts, stickers-Amy Tangerine, enamel dots- MME, Freckled Fawn, Studio Calico, flair-A Flair fir Buttons


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS