My Mom & Me

Friday, May 19, 2017

Hey there! I'm back today with a layout for the new Free File Friday challenge at Paper Issues.  We are using the new Mom Life cut file. It's so awesome!

I decided to use one of my baby photos of my Mom and I. Pink Paislee Oh My Heart had the right colors and feel for how I wanted this to look.  I put together the 'my mom' by using both the outline and the inner portion of the letters with  I also used the scallop above and below the main band of the page. From there I filled in around the title with embellishment, including the puffy stickers, die cuts  and chipboard pieces. I wanted a light whimsical feel on the page and that it what I got!


I was 3 weeks old in this photo. I should look to see if I have a similar photo of my children about the same age, That would be a nice comparison. Do any of look alike? Do we have the same pose? I might have to do this!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I appreciate you being here with me. I also appreciate new goodies. i know you do too. Head over to the Paper Issues shop to get some Oh My Heart or any other new collections that have arrived. Use my code DEVRA at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase.


Supplies; PP, puffy stickers, die cuts  and chipboard pieces-Pink Paislee Oh My Heart, doily-Freckled Fawn, Mist-Heidi Swapp, silhouette, Mom Life cut file


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS