Baby, You Can Drive

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Good morning! I have my first project for Paper Issues May challenges today. We have a new Working Title! This month's idea is to put your title on a curve. 

I really like the real life and positive sentiments in the PinkFresh Live More collection. I found them to be a nice fit for this page.  I didn't want anything overly themed. It was a happy day for my son. I used some scraps of paper, but really put the focus on the Die Cuts, Puffy Stickers, and sentiment stickers. Because of course the title needed to stand out, I used my WRMK Thickers alignment guide to place the oh so awesome Copper Foil Alpha stickers to create the wave. 


Yep. My son got his driver's license. I don't know what else I want to say about that. How did he grow up so quickly? Well, I hope he likes running errands...

As always, thanks for being here with my creative view. Head over to the Paper Issues shop to grab yourself some PinkFresh, or any of the other new goodies that have recently arrives, such as Echo Park, Carta Bella and Simple Stories. Remember to use my code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase


Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts, PP< die cuts, stickers, alphas-PinkFresh, wood and acrylic-ColorCast Designs, chip frame-Pink Paislee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS