Wrap & Roll

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Well good morning! Again! Todays is Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues. I love this challenge. Picking from a list of things is fun, as well as challenging.  

For my page today I used Yellow, Color of your choice (blue) Wood pieces, Patterned Paper and Stars.  I love circles. And I love this Bubble Ring cut file. Oh it so goes with this photo and story. As I was looking through my stash I found Amy Tangerine Better Together. I didnt realize I had so much of it! I went thru the papers, putting together a blue/green color scheme. I threw in a little yellow and pink for contrast and that's it, Cut files make putting together pages so simple!


Going through old photos has been really fun. I found this of my son have some sensory therapy at school. His teacher was always so creative and trying new things with the kids. I laughed when I saw this because I'd forgotten how much he liked to be wrapped and snuggled when he was a baby. i guess some things don't change.

Thanks for being here today! It's going to be a busy week at my creative view, so come back again soon. I may have been digging in my stash, but guess what? You an still get some Better Together as well as new Simple Stories and Elle's Studio in the Paper Issues shop! You can get 20% off your purchase when you use my code DEVRA


Supplies: CS & alphas-American Crafts, PP, die cuts- Amy Tangerine, wood pieces-Pink Paislee, Freckled Fawn, Enamel pieces-Freckled Fawn, MME, Bella Blvd, Freckled Fawn,  mist-Studio Calico


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS