Pushin' Pedals

Monday, April 3, 2017

Good morning! This month Paper Issues is packed with great challenges! Let's start this fine Monday with our New Issue, Put the Petal/Pedal to the Metal/Medal. There are so many ways to use this theme!  Here are a few ideas for you:

-Use metallics and/or metal embellishments
-Create a project using flowers or about gardening and spring
-Share something about transportation like bicycles, motorcycles, cars (your first car or current ride), toy cars
-Show us a project about awards and/or accomplishments

My page comes from Put the Pedal to the Metal. I've had these photos for a couple year and just hadn't taken the time to get them onto paper until now. I figured I had several bicycle embellishments in my stash, but chose to play with the newest Dear Lizzy collection, Lovely Day.  This line has so many different motifs in it. There is soft & sweet, sarcastic and inspiring. I put a bit of all of that into this page. I had some scraps of More Friday, which I used both sides of, as well as a small piece of the Oh Hello paper. Th rest are pieces of chipboard phrase Thickers and ephemera. As Ive been in a stitching binge. I stitched part of the title, setting it onto a shelf of the scallop background cut file. 


I'm insistent about my son having access to typically learning children while at school. The best way we found to do that is to have him attend a GenEd PE class. Best decision we ever made. He has a bike that he rides almost every day. Twice a year, the PE class has a Bike Safety unit. It was really the first time that he cold do the exact sane thing as everyone else. He may not have been able to go as fast or fluid as them, but he was so happy to be with him it didn't matter. 

Thanks so much for joining me along my creative view. I think this is my 5th LO with the  Lovely Day collection. I guess I really like it. That means that you will too. You can get that and so much more in the Paper Issues shop. Use my code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. We love to see what you create. Please join us and share your work in our Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group.

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, chipboard, ephemera- Dear Lizzy, doilies-BoBunny, Doodlebug, enamel dots-Freckled Fawn, MME, puffy stickers-Freckled Fawn, cut file-Paper Issues, Silhouette, mist-Studio Calico, Dylusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS