I Love Us

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hello and good morning!  Oh I'm so happy about today's Product Spotlight at Paper Issues! Fancy Pants Family & Co is what its all about today!

Oh my goodness this collection is loaded with beautiful, saturated colors, and fun everyday family motifs! I love it!  Here is what I di with the first of I'm sure many I will make with it!

I only used 2 papers, Family Matters is the main strip. Altogether is what I sued to with the wreath cut file. Everything else on the page are embellishments. I used the ephemera die cuts, puffy stickers, tags and chipboard alpha, and chipboard pieces.   I tucked and layered around the the photo and that was really it. I got the idea form another DT mate who is a master at this technique. 


I love baseball and take every opportunity to go see a game. Believe me, it's real not that often. my family does not love it as much as I do, but its an excuse to spend a day, or evening together, We've learned our home ballpark has exceptional services for fans with disabilities, That really make the evening even more enjoyable. 

Thanks so much for being here with me today! I love it when you stop by. I really think Fancy Pants Family & Co is a wonderful collection. You should get some. I dont think its going to be around very long. Please use my code DEVRA when you check out for 20% off your purchase 


Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP,  ephemera die cuts, puffy stickers, tags and chipboard alpha, and chipboard pieces-Fancy Pants, mist-Studio Calico, Silhouette


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS