Dog Selfies

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Good morning!  It's Positively Pets day at Paper Issues! Yep, the day where your projects are all about the animals in our lives. This mo this challenge is an east one. We want to see 3 manufacturers on your projects. Yep. That's it! 

So, here is my furry friend. I started with the new Cross Cross cut file ,  cut with the Good Guy paper from the Fancy Pants Good Fellows collection.  I really just layered papers under the photos, but the fun thing I did was clip the photos to the lines, like hanging from a clothes line. A few clusters of embellishments, including Puffy stickers, wood from Freckled Fawn, mini paper clips by Doodlebug and the American Crafts alphas, and there is my 3 (plus) manufacturers!


My my husband was bored, and probably lonely one night I wasn't home. Good thing we have a dog who's a good sport! Dog selfies were his entertainment for the evening. 

This is one of my favorite challenges. I love our dog and want to remember him always. We want to see what you creat too! Pick up some Good Fellows or some of our other new collections in the Paper Issues shop. Please remember to use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!


Thanks for being here with me at my creative view. Come back for more tomorrow!

Supplies: PP, die cuts, puffy stickers-Fancy Pants, wood pieces, Freckled Fawn, clothespins-Darcie, paper clips-Doodlebug, alphas-American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS