He Knows

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Good morning! There's a new Product Spotlight on the Paper Issues blog! Today we are highlighting the new collections by My Minds Eye: Hey Mister, Palm Beach, In Bloom and Meow.

Im using the Hey Mister collection. It's definitely a masculine line, and it has a bit of everything. Dogs, Dads, and umm...astronomy! I began with the Hey There paper. I cut it apart, then layered it over card stock. I got the idea for the title while I was moving the photo around. I covered up the 'Y' and was left with the HE. I went through all the stickers, die cuts and chipboard to find the right embellishments for the page. I have to say the little puffy stickers are my favorite!


I want to know how dogs know what we feel. This is my dog with my son, moments after I told him my Grandmother, his Great Grandmother had passed away. Our dog climbed over to him, put his head on his lap, and stayed there. He just knew something was wrong. 

Thanks so much for being here with me and my creative view today.   Im having so much fun with  Hey Mister! I've made 3 pages already! I want to see what you can do with these new My Minds Eye collections. You can get 20% off your purchase in the Paper Issues shop when you use my ode DEVRA at checkout


Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts, PP, die cuts, sticker and chipboard-MME, brads & metal-Freckled Fawn, flair-Accent Scrapbooking, wood piece-Color Cast Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS