Choose Crazy

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Good morning! Devra here today. I love this time of year when all the new collections are available.  There's so much to choose from! I get so many ideas that sometimes I get overwhelmed and just don't know where to begin! That's when I look for a challenge to get me started in the right direction. Fortunately, there are many challenges to participate in every month in our Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group. 

For today's project, I decided to join today's Scraplift Sunday challenge, lifting an amazing LO by Cat Martin featured in our February Notable Quotable post. The layout is vibrant and full of energy,t making me think of this silly photo. Hmm, which collection will work best? I landed on the new Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection, moistly because of the Lovely Phrase Thickers! I mean Choose Crazy! Yes!

I used both sides of the Oh Hello floral/polka dot paper with the More Friday paper sandwiched in the middle.


I layered and clusters several die cuts and stickers, accenting them with enamel dots, flair and more chipboard pieces. 

I am having way to much fun with this collection and cant wait to create more with it. Go get some of this delightfully fun Dear Lizzy Lovely Day, as well as many more new collections in the shop and use my code DEVRA when you check out for 20% off your purchase! Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today! I apreciate you being here and cant wait to show you what else  I create this month!

Supplies: PP-Pink Paislee, Dear Lizzy, stickers, die cuts, chipboard-Dear Lizzy, enamel pieces-My Minds Eye, Freckled Fawn, Doodlebug Design, Flair-A Flair for Butons, washi-Amy Tangerine



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS