Endless Love

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hey there and good morning! I've got my first post of February here for you today, and I think you're going to like it. We have a new challenge at Paper Issues called Working Title, which gives you a prompt to help you create your title. This month the prompt is to use a  song title, lyric or a heart in your title. 

Well, I am not usually a Valentiny paper person, I just LOVE! (pun intended;-) ) Crate Paper Heart Day! I combined it with the FREE Heart Wreath cut file .   I came across this photo of my Grandparents, and ideas starting falling into place, including the title. It's a cheesy love song from the 1980's called Endless Love.  I used Thickers and some of the Heart Day chipboard to create it. The title is large, the papers are busy, which means small amounts of embellishments strategically placed. 


I have been missing my Grandparents a lot lately. Seeing this photo made me smile and remember how much they loved each other. I cant think of a better way to remember them.

There are many wonderful layouts on the Paper Issues blog today. Check them out! While you are there, you should definitely go shopping in the Paper Issues store. So. Much. New. Stuff! Including Dear Lizzy, Shimelle, and Crate Paper. Use code DEVRA for 20% off your order when you shop.


Supplies: PP-Websters pages, Crate Paper, Chipboard, stickers, die cuts-Crate paper, Alpha-Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS