I'm talking to you!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Well hello there. This is the first of a two post day.  On today's agenda is this little number for this month's Roll the Dice Challenge at Paper Issues. This month the dice rolled double 4's. So, 4 photos, and 4 words in the title.

As you can see, I do not follow directions very well.  I used 5 photos. They are small though and grouped together.  But I did stick to the 4 words in the title. I wanted to make a bold statement on this page because it's something I want to remember. Crate paper Cool Kid seems to fit what I wasted to do. I mixed and layered several papers, adding ephemera die cuts, cardstock stickers, puffy stickers and chipboard. Look! No cardstock on this page. Anyway, I chose embellishments that helped tell my story. That's how I roll. The roaring dinosaur is layered over the alphabet transparency, like talking. Lightning bolts to emphasize importance, bright eye catching colors. 


In all honesty, because this is a story about my son using his iPad to talk to me, I couldn't choose one photo to eliminate. He was trying very hard to tell me he wanted to go home, so he told me in as many ways as he could to get his point across. Oh, I got his point all right. He just wasn't getting his way and that was difficult to convey to him. Patience is not his strong suit.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I expect this to be another busy week, so come back again soon. Remember when shopping in the Paper Issues store to use my code DEVRA when you check out to receive 20% offf your purchase!


Supplies: PP, Stickers, chipboard, die cuts-Crate paper, Alphas-American Crafts, typewriter-Royal

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS