Fun & Adventure

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hey there! Wednesdays are Product Spotlight days at paper issues. Today we are highlighting Shimelle's Go Now Go!  I love her lines and this one doesn't disappoint. It's got travels, fall, pink, you name it and it's in there. It's one of the things I love most about Shimelle. There is something in it for everyone.

I began with the Picnic paper as my background. The World paper brightens the corner, and I layered both the Park and Here papers under the photo. I love all the embellishment choices too! Glittery phrase Thickers, and stickers are some of what's on my page!


I had the pleasure of meeting a former PI girl when she breezed through town on her way to her vacation destination. I love when cyber becomes reality! So really, she is the one who was having the adventure, but I got to partake in some of the fun. This page is a little of both!

Thans for stopping by my creative view today. Hop on over to the Paper Issues store to get some Shimelle's Go Now Go of your own as well as many if the other NEW American Crafts lines that came in yesterday!  Use code DEVRA for 20% off your purchase too!


Supplies :Shimelle's Go Now Go -PP, wood buttons, stickers, die cuts, Thickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS