Brat Pack -Take 5 Tuesday

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hey there! So, one of the things I love most about Paper Issues is there are so many challenges every month. That means I have an opportunity to create often!  Today is Take 5 Tuesday . I love that this is our take on a 'recipe' challenge. Basically, choose at least 5 items on this list to add to your project. It can be card, LO, planner, whatever inspires you. Here is this months list:


For my page I used cardstock, patterned paper, more than 1 photo, black, tags and layers.  I knew these bright papers from the Bella Blvd Alex collection would require a simple white background. I love the black contrasting with the bold papers, especially after I layered them up 😉. This collection also came with tags and die cuts. Score! Even easier to complete the page from the list! 


Every year when school starts, I never know if it's going to be a good experience for my son or not. Several years in a row, he had a new teacher and new staff, so we never had a chance to get used to anyone or get into any familiar routine. Finally, in middle school, he was placed with an aide who would work with him daily. He got into a routine, and enjoyed going to school. He liked school so much, that the first day of winter break, he went to closet, got his backpack, and wouldn't let it go. Wherever he went, it went too, even to bed. And so it went...

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Head over to Paper Issues today to see more Take 5 Tuesday  team projects. If you feel like doing a little shopping, you can get a 20% discount using my code DEVRA when you check out.


Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts, PP, die cuts, tags, washi, enamel pieces- Bella Blvd , Stickers-Bella Blvd, Crate Paper, Wood piece-Crate Paper


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS