Coffee and Keys

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Good morning. Part of making scrapbooking easier is using sketches. Today on the Get It Scrapped blog we are sharing a multi photo sketch. 


I'm drawn to multi photo sketches that can incorporate different size photos and orientation. 

I had three photos to use for this story, all of them 4x6 in size. I saw one of the photo placements could be use as a journaling block. This allowed me to use 2 slightly larger photos in a vertical orientation.

One of our last stops on our cross-country journey was the first Starbucks store where we met our realtor to get the keys to our new house, and of course, coffee as well. From here we piled back into the car, and headed to our new....home.

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. This is one of my last posts for the year. I'm looking forward to exciting adventures more creating and more blogging in 2017.

 Supplies: PP, die cuts-PinkPaislee, chipboard-Pink Paislee, Freckled Fawn, WRMK, flair-A Flair for Buttons, Alphas-Thickers y American Crafts, pen and adhesive-EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS