Beautiful Magic

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hello there! I'm here! Really! I've been scrapping. But, not as frequently as I'd like, or blogging as often as I'd like.  Anyhoo, I am so happy to be sharing this page that I created for the newest article at Get It Scrapped. Today, out pages are inspired by the English Countryside style. 

English countryside makes me think of exactly that. The country. The outdoors, and nature where butterflies inhabit, filled with green grass, trees and flowers.   The distressed wood grain, small floral prints, and subtle hints of gold on the page all speak to this outdoor countryside feeling. 


I had the opportunity to visit a butterfly exhibit for the first time. Seeing them flutter around, landing everywhere was truly breathtaking. I felt like Alice in Wonderland and wanted to follow them around.

Thank you so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon. I do have much to share,  I need make the time to do it! 

Supplies: Patterned Paper-Simple Stories, PinkFresh Studio, die cuts, puffy stickers and wood pieces-PinkFresh Studio, epoxy stickers, metallic leaves-Freckled Fawn, pen-Micron, adhesive-Recollections, EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS