You Are My Champion

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Good morning!  On the Get It Scrapped blog today, my team mates and I are sharing how and why we hand journal on our pages. No this is not an earth shattering skill, but it it is something many memory keepers struggle with. 

The main reason I use my own handwriting on my pages is, it's faster. I dont pre-write anything. There is no formatting, or font choosing for me. I write free flowing so it comes out the way I talk. Someone reading would know to read it in my voice. Someone who does not know me, may learn something about me. 

Often if I'm writing just a sentence or two, I will underline my writing, giving it emphasis, so it doesn't get lost on the page.  After much experimenting, I found a medium point, hard nub ink pen that I"m comfortable with. 


This page shares some feelings I've been having about my son and I, what we have taught and learned from each other throughout his life.  I took this from a Facebook post I wrote on his most recent birthday last month. It was much longer, so I edited to the most important parts to fit on this page. A friend of mine commented on my post with the words, You are his Champion. I started crying and knew it would be the right title for this page. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I have lots more to share.
  
Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts, Patterned Paper, chipboard, rub ons, die cuts, clips, stickers and alpha-Shimelle for Amercian Crafts, pen and adhesive-EK Success, Sketch inspired by Get It Scrapped Scrapbook Coach Single & Pretty



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS