-14-

Monday, August 15, 2016

Hey there and good morning! I get to share with you my second challenge reveal as the August guest designer for Scrap Our Stash . Today we have the sketch +3 challenge.


Here is how I used the sketch with stuff from my ever growing stash. This is a really fun sketch and something so different! When I saw the top of the sketch I immediately thought of banners. That led me to photos from my son's birthday last month. I found the cutest  A Banner Day cut file in The Cut Shoppe.  The angles in the sketch combined with my papers made for a bright whimsical page. I used Vellum layered under the banner as well as Various manufacturers, Doodlebug (paper and vellum) My Minds Eye and Freckled Fawn (enamel dots) Fancy Pants and A Flair for Buttons (Flair). Pieces of Washi Tape are at the top of the page and lastly I ran the Velum piece through my Xyron. 


We never know how he is going to respond to his birthday. Some years it's the balloons, others the singing. Not this year. This year was all about the presents, or one in particular that he recognized by shape, and trying to touch the candles on the cake. Mind you, he didn't want to actually eat any cake. Oh, and the balloons? It's a good thing I always get the long lasting helium because that's all he wanted the next day. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today and sticking with me through the slow months. Summer is almost over, so I'll be getting back to posting regularly.

Supplies: CS & Alpha-American Crafts, PP & Vellum-Doodlebug Design, washy-Bella Blvd, Flair-Fancy Pants, A Flair for Buttons, die cuts-Elle's Studio, Enamel Dots-My Minds Eye, Freckled Fawn, Mist-Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico, Die Cut design-The Cut Shoppe, Silhouette.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the layers (with that little smiley face) and the title!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS