Just for Fun

Monday, June 27, 2016

Hello there! I'm finally getting around to posting a couple of pages I did using my new Imaginisce prize product I received in the mail! 

This first page is based on the June sketch


First, I flipped it, then used a horizontal photo. I love when I can take a themed collection and repurpose it to any topic.  The fall colors in the Give Thanks collection complement the color in the photo. The B-sides worked great, as did the animals and some of the thankful phases. I exaggerated the circular element, using Scribble Scrabble cut files from The Cut Shoppe, then adding some smaller Pop Cap circle cuts into the embellishment clusters. 


I can't say it enough. This boy and this dog. I'm not sure who finds more comfort in whom. I also think this dog thinks he's a cat. He's always curling up into a ball or inserting himself into small spaces. as he's done here. 

This second page is based on the Imaginisce May sketch. I was late getting this page posted last month, but I wanted to share it anyway. 



It was time to break out the Par-r-ty Me Hearty for this page!  I used a combination everything that came in my generous prize package. Patterned paper, die cuts, stickers, alphas and the foam coins. I pretty much left the sketch alone, rearranging embellishments to suit me. The only things I added from my stash are a few pieces of washi tape, sequins, (because they look like gold coins!), a bit of twine, and some drops of paint. 


So, my son turn 16 last month. Sometimes he's so serious, becoming so grown up. I never know when he's going to be loose and silly, or when I'm going to get the eye roll. Fortunately for all of us, his silly side came out when it was time to celebrate. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Summer means I like to be outside, which means I may not be creating as often as usual. I've always got more to share this week though, so come back again soon.

Supplies-Comfort Found-CS-American Crafts, PP, die cuts, stickers, wood buttons-Give Thanks by Imaginisce, wood veneer-Studio Calico, Puffy hearts-Crate Paper, alpha-October Afternoon, Cut Files-The Cut Shoppe, Silhouette, mist-Heidi Swapp

Supplies-Silly @ 16-CS-American Crafts, PP, Die cuts, stickers, alpha, foam pieces, Par-r-ty Me Hearty by Imaginisce, twine-DoodlebugDesign, washi tape-Queen & Co, sequins-Michaels, mist-Tattered Angels



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS