Gears on a String

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Well, hello there! I had to take a short crafty break. I will be crafting intermittently over the next few weeks, but wont worry, I will be posting when I can. Like today! I snuck away for a bit and made this.

I have been wanting to play along with Paper Issues Pinspire Me all month. I saw a sketch I liked at ScrapMuch? and it all came together in about 30 minutes.




Something about this sketch made me think of these photos. Then the idea of scattering twine came to me and I was possessed with getting this page done. From the moment I saw the Pinspire Me board, I was attracted to the Stay Weird...so yep, done. 

Gears are his favorite toys. One day we were going somewhere so I put some on a string so they wouldn't get lost. Little sis I know I created a monster. Since then, not only do gears go on strings, but everything else too. This kiddo and his crazy ideas. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Stop by again soon. I'll post when I can.

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, Stickers, chipboard-Bella Blvd, chipboard-Bella Blvd, Crate Paper, enamel pieces-Chickaniddy crafts, twine-MME, Recollections, Doodlebug Design, mist-Dylusions, alphas-Freckled Fawn, Lilly Bee, pen-EK Success



5 comments:

  1. LOVE the string scattered in the background. Love thos kid's smile, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Devra!! I love your page, title and all!! From your background work to your tossed string
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page, Devra! I love what you did with the strings!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of the string and bright colours! Great journaling! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, so loving how your page came together, love the string art in the background too! So glad you joined in at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS