Can I give you a hug

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Good morning. If you are like me, you might be looking for ways to make scrapbooking easier. I like that that is the goal at Get It Scrapped. Today on the blog we are sharing a sketch adapted from a layout in the StoryPlay eBook.  Sketches take the design element out of the equation for me and give me a starting place.All I have to do is select my photo and product which is the fun part for me. 


I like that the style of this sketch sketch has options for a serious or whimsical page as well as photo and embellishment placement. I didn't vary from the sketch very much. I chose to omit the journal strips and focus on more scattered embellishments instead.


One day while my boys were having an after school snack, my younger son walked over to his brother and gave him a huge, unprompted hug.  It was so unusual and to this day I have no idea why he did it. It was a moment I couldn't let pass by. Maybe some day he'll be able to tell us what he was feeling.

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I always have more to share.

Supplies: Patterned paper: Carta Bella, Simple Stories, die cuts, sticky brads & Stickers-Simple Stories, acrylic shapes-Freckled Fawn, chipboard-Crate Paper, My Minds Eye, Heidi Swapp, Simple Stories & Studio Calico, Washi-WRMK & Recollections, wood pieces-Studio Calico, Umm Wow Studio, Alphas-Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, Jellybean Soup, pen & Adhesive-EK Success, Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS