Walkabout

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Well, a fine Tuesday morning to you. I know we all wish we could scrap faster. Today's Get It Scrapped article, gives some tips on speeding up scrapbooking with Product Shortcuts. 

I find using product from the same collection really helps speed up my scrapbooking process. All of the colors, patterns and embellishments have been designed to work together. With that part of the decision making process done for me, I just select the pieces that best support my story and my page comes together quickly. For this page I used a summer collection. The colors and motif were exactly what I was looking for to help tell my story.

My story is this: After a reluctant start to a walk by the beach, my son took off on his own. I followed him as he explored. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I hope you've enjoyed my product shortcut. Head over to Get It Scrapped blog to learn more product shortcuts from other team members.

Supplies: Patterned Paper, die cuts, chipboard, enamel dots and sticky brads-Simple Stories, Alpha-October Afternoon, pen and Adhesive-EK Success, page design inspired by Scrapbook Coach 14: Product play, layout 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS