How Many?

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Good morning! Wow. November. This year has flown by. Well, a new month means new challenges. First up is Picture This. Today we are asking you to use:

Die Cuts, scraps, buttons and your choice of photos

Sometimes I forget that I have cool paper that I love in my scrap bin. I went digging and came up with some basic shapes in primary colors for this page. The photos were taken on a phone, but several years ago. They aren't great. Keeping it simple was the way to go here. I layered up some of the papers, then used the washi at the top that has all the colors I used to tie everything together. I added circles in the flair button and die cut to soften the lines the page. A sprinkling of bits down the page helped create some balance. 


This kiddo and his books. Once he began to read he never stopped. There was a Barnes and Noble so close to our house. Most Saturdays, he and his Dad would go on Special Outings together. This usually included the book store. It wasn't a matter of getting a book, it was always "how many can I get"? Then the agonizing decision of which one(s) to get. Our feeling were, if he wants to read, get him a book. We still feel that way. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I know I've not been consistent here lately. I think things have calmed down around here. You will see lots more going on this month.

Supplies: PP-Carta Bella, Fancy Pants, My Minds Eye, Simple Stories, October Afternoon, die cuts & Alpha-Basic Grey, Flair-UmmWowStudio, wood pieces-Gossamer Blue, American Crafts, enamel Dots-My Minds Eye, Misr-Tattered Angels,  Washi-Freckled Fawn, Pen-EKSuccess



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS