Wrestlemania

Monday, March 9, 2015

Hey hey hey, It's Monday and time for a new sketch challenge at Let'sGet Sketchy.  I love this sketch. This is a design I use quite often. It works all over the page and with one or more photos. 


Today I flipped the sketch and used it horizontally. I moved some things around, but the general design is clearly evident. I made the paper strips larger and reduced the amount and size of the circular elements. Those became the Superhero speech bubbles. 


My younger son loved physical play. He loved to roughhouse and wrestle. Once you get him started he doesn't stop. He also doesn't know his own strength.  I chose primary colors in basic patterns to give the page energy. I immediately thought of the superhero speech bubbles as a way to help show more energy on my page. Especially after the wood pieces arrived in the mail.  It's a pure bonus that I also have the washi tape too.  

I'm glad you stopped by my creative view to look at his page. It was a fun page to put together. Come back again, I have lots to share.

Supplies: CS-Bazzill, PP-Echo Park, Fancy Pants, Making Memories, Bo Bunny, Stickers-Echo Park, washi-Queen & Co, wood pieces-Freckled Fawn, enamel dots-MME, mist-Studio Calico, Alphas-American Crafts




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love the "energetic speech bubble" embellishments on this page -- PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS