The Spot

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Good morning. I have a layout to share that is part of the Product Spotlight feature today at Paper Issues. Today's featured Product is the Hall Pass collection by Webster's Pages.

I am sucker for a good school themed collection and believe me, I have a few. There are several things I like about Hall Pass. One is the different colors. It's coral, yellow, light turquoise and orange. Almost spring/summer type of colors, as opposed to the primary colors of the other collections I have. I really  like the motivational word phrases on the Sentiments sticker sheets. Lastly, I love the techy background paper I used. I think it's a current way to use the alphabet on a school themed paper. I did add a few little bits to add dimension and contrast.  All of these pieces combined, make for a fresh take on a school/learning kind of page, as I have created here. 


When we bought our house, I envisioned the huge island in the kitchen as the spot where my son would sit and do his homework after school. Sure enough, that is exactly what he does every weekday afternoon. I usually prep dinner while he works, so we are in the same room. It gives us a chance to talk about what he's doing, or for him to ask for help.  I'm glad I snapped a quick photo of him one afternoon while he was working.

Thanks for looking at my creative view today.  There is lots more around the corner. Stop back again soon.

Supplies:PP & stickers-Webster's Pages, Alphas-Thickers, Webster's Pages, Wood Pieces-Jillibean Soup, Recollections, cork-Freckled Fawn, Fancy Pants, enamel dots-MME, Freckled Fawn, washi-Bella Blvd.


1 comment:

  1. Love that you documented THE SPOT! :) Your embellishment choices are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS