Jack x4

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Well, February is already over,  and it appears March is upon us.  That means new challenges begin to day. The first one I am sharing today is for Picture This. Our first challenge this month is:

 One photo + circles + tilt

My favorite thing about this challenge blog are there are endless ways to interpret the ingredients. I chose circular elements as well as polka dot paper. Tilt can be subtle as I've chosen here. 

I was happy to be able to use a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches. The fun layering enabled me to use lots of pattern and color, as well as an excuse to use my colored doilies! I love Halloween and Halloween colors. This was a fun page to put together.


I have so much going on this month. I will have a post almost every day. I hope you will share in my creative view. It's going to be a crazy one!

Supplies: PP-Lily Bee, Echo Park, Fancy Pants, brads, button &photo corners-Queeen & Co, Washi-Bella Blvd, chipboad and Alpha-American Crafts, Mist-Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels, Enamel Dots-MME, Twine and doilies-Doodlebug Desings, stickers-Simple Stories, Freckled Fawn, resin-Freckled Fawn




1 comment:

  1. Such a bright happy page! I love the way you interpreted the challenge components!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS