SnowScape

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Please go HERE for today's Paper Issues Swag Bag Post
Please go HERE for today's Picture This post  

Hey there, I'm here today for several Sunday reveals. This first one is this week's challenge at Red Carpet Studios. This week's movie inspiration is Winter's Tale with the challenge to use paint or gesso and a winter theme.

I used to take a lot of photos of my backyard after a snow storm. I wasn't are I would ever do anything with them though. Now that I no longer live there, I have a different perspective.  These are photos from 2010, the last winter in this home, the last photos I have of our snowy backyard. 


I needed a simple design, so I scoured one of my Pinterest boards and found this sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap. I had a few winter themed papers with embellishments making this easy to put together. The doilies liken themselves to snowflakes, working well on the page. I used a small amount of paint, the splatters in the background. I like the contrast of the red to brighten the page. 

I'm glad you came by today to look at my creative view. It's a busy week, come back gain soon

Supplies: PP, Echo Park, Carta Bella, Stickers-Carta Bella, Bling-unknown, mist-Studio Calico, Doilies-BoBunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS