I REALLY want....

Monday, February 9, 2015

Hey there and Happy Monday to you. I know many of you don't like Monday's, but I really don't mind them. I have a layout to share that is part of today's Let's Get Sketchy reveal. Here is this week's sketch


Here is my page. I had a little fun with this one. I used larger photos which took up more space. I just made everything a little bit bigger too. I loved the colors of these papers. They have all the colors that are in his shirt. I sewed 2 of the circles and glued some twine into the center. Due to the scale of the rest of the elements, I used small clusters of small embellishments. 


Recently, I found several rolls of film and disposable cameras. I took them to be developed hoping there'd be some hidden gems. Well, there was plenty of grainy photos, but only a few gems. These were some of the ones that I was able to use. This kiddo has loved Cheerios since he could first eat them. Good to know that nothing has changed in the 10 years since these photos were taken in 2005. 

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. Come back again. There's lots to share.

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP & twine-Doodlebug Designs, stitch template-Bazzill, thread-DMC, clip-Freckled Fawn, Enamel dots-MME, wood veneer-Studio Calico, Basic Grey, stickers-Crate Paper, brad-Simple Stories, Sequins & mist-Studio Calico, Alphas-American Crafts, Basic Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS