Wild, Wild West

Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's another Monday, so that means a new sketch reveal at Let's Get Sketchy.  Here's the new sketch

Here is my layout.

What I like about this sketch, is it's versatility. I have actually used this sketch before and you can find it here. Today I used a large 5x7 photo and some extra layers of paper. Due to the larger size, I minimized the items at the top of the page as well as the embellishments. I chose colors that were neutral and tore them to add to the vintage feel of the photo. It needed a bit of contrast, so some red was added around the page. It definitely helped make the photo stand out.

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. I've always got more to share, so stop by again.

Supplies: PP-MME, Pebbles, EchpPark, washi-MME-Stickers-Sticko, Sassafrass, October Afternoon, alphas-MME, American Crafts, enamel dots-Quwwn & Co, Ink-Colorbox, 

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS