Smile Pretty

Saturday, November 29, 2014

I have a new LO to share today inspired by challenges at Scrap Our Stash, Paper Issues. It is also my DT application for an opening soon challenge site called Picture This. DT Call ends on 12/1. There is still time to get your application in! This LO has been finished for almost a week, but due to Thanksgiving, anything scrapbook related had to take a back seat.

This is the Scrap Our Stash Sketch that I started with. The other requirements are someone I am thankful for and to use 5 of my 'go to' stash items.

For the Picture This application, I had to use one photo, a flower cluster, and a frame.

For Paper Issues, I used the 'together' part of "birds of a feather flock together"


Here is my LO

I try not to overlap to many challenges, but these challenges all worked really well together. This Scrap Our Stash sketch was a fun way to use the Picture This requirements. The flower cluster is at the top, the resin frame at the diagonal corner of the single photo of my sister and I together, which is a treat. We live far apart. The truth is, i'm thankful to have her in my life.  The other elements I used are shaped paper clips, die cuts (both pre-made and cut on a Silhouette, resin shapes, sequins, mist and washi tape. 

So there you have it. Almost short and sweet. Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. Check back again. I will have more to share soon

Supplies: PP-Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, Heidi Swapp, BoBunny, WRMK, die cuts-Heidi Swapp, Silhouette (circle shape by Brenshevia Baker), washy-heidi Swapp, resin shapes, flair & clips-Freckled Fawn, sequins-Hazel & Ruby, Mist-Heidi Swapp





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page and awesome job with sketch! Love the bright color palette! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and cheerful! Thank you for linking up to the Paper Issues link party!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS