The Play-Outs

Monday, October 20, 2014

I've been wanting to make this layout for quite some time. Well, thanks to the latest Link party at Paper Issues "Woodn't you know it's fall", I had my excuse. I used the idea of what fall means to me to  create the page about the baseball playoffs.

If you know me, you know I live for baseball. I have a love/hate relationship with fall because yes, it means baseball playoff and the World Series, but it also means the end of the season. These photos are from the 2008 NLDS, Dodgers vs. Cubs. We were super excited, thinking maybe this is the year for the Cubs. We had tickets to both home games, and sat there watching as the Dodgers won both games. The Cubs got swept in 3 games. That was the end of the season for us. My son coined the term "In Dusty we Busty", as the manager, Dusty Baker, just couldn't get the job done. From that day on, we called this the Play-Outs, not the playoffs.

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. Check back again tomorrow when I have more projects to share.

Supplies: CS-Bazzill, PP-Paper Pizazz, Echo Park, unknown, Embellishments-EK Success, unknown, Alpha-American Crafts

1 comment:

  1. Love how the simplicity of the embellishments really lets these photos shine

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS