The Ghosts of Halloweens Past

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I've been feeling sad this week about Halloween. I LOVE Halloween! Somehow, my children aged out of Trick or Treating. There was no discussion about costumes, no shopping or making of costumes. No visit to the pumpkin patch. We haven't carved pumpkins yet. Well, we haven't bought them yet either.

To make myself feel better and to be able to play along with Paper Issues, I'm "Wichin' you a Happy Halloween" with some Ghosts of our Halloweens past...

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2007
The Ghost and the Cowboy

Halloween 2009

Halloween 2008
The Vampire meets Superman

Halloween 2007


Halloween 2007
Scooby Meets Elmo

Halloween 2007

....and this is why I scrapbook.  Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS