Curated Albums

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Have you seen the new class that's starting soon at Get it Scrapped? It's called Curated Albums.

How do you have your albums arranged? by person? Theme? Year? This class will help you find the stories within your albums that you may not know are there. That;s how I'm thinking about the class. I scrap chronologically. Why? I like then see the changes and consistencies in my family from year to year. But, what I have been noticing with the consistencies, is that a story is unfolding about us. Some are personality stories, others are traditions. What if I pulled apart the albums to better showcase these stories? I'm sure there are many others I'll find in my albums, and that's why I am looking forward to this class. 

Class begins on Nov 4th. I think it's going to be worth it. You can sign up here: Curated Albums.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS