Brotherly Love

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Good Monday to you. I can't believe the month is almost halfway over. But that means we are getting closer to Thanksgiving.  Well, I guess I'll just keep plugging along. Seeing that is is Monday, I have a new layout to share for this weeks sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy


As you can see, right off the bat I made it mine by using two photos instead of three. I added some extra paper at the top and bottom of the page, moved the embellishments around and used die cuts instead of a circular element. 


I got a new camera for my birthday. My boys were outside playing and reading. I looked up saw that my younger son had crawled into his brother's lap. I grabbed the camera and just started shooting. These photos are all because of the camera :-)
I chose to use some primary colored, basic shaped papers, but added fun, silly embellishments. Although they can at times be monsters, at this moment, they were just brothers.

Thanks for looking at my creative view today. If you like what you see, leave me a comment letting me know

Supplies: CS-Pulp Papers, PP, buttons, stickers & die cuts-Fancy Pants, washi, pearl and resin shapes-Freckled Fawn, enamel dots-MME, sequins-Michaels, mist-Tattered Angels, Studio Calico

2 comments:

  1. Sweet page Devra. Love the pics and the details on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love what you create! Love the pictures, my favorite one is the one on the right. Love the monster and man in the top right corner and the mix of papers is great!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS