Water Play

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hello, Hello! I'm back with another creation that I think is super cool!  Today I am sharing another page created for Get it Scrapped. The assignment? Water Play.  I pondered this idea for only a moment. Beach? Maybe. Pool..Oh Pool! I have a swimmer!


In these photos, my son is racing the 100M Butterfly at a recent swim meet.  
The title is a play on words. It's something I like to do in my titles.  I had never seen him swim this race so well and so fast. He really was "fly-ing".  I chose to use colors and products that are motivating for an important event, rather than swim or water themed products.

Everything on the page has purpose and intent. The blue paper has silver 'bubble' like print. vellum with dots, wave print tape, motivational sayings, silver paper, paint drops, blue vellum title and paint drops. All to push the idea of the swimmer in the water.

Supplies:Papers-Doodlebug designs, Fancy pants, Bazzill, SEI. Washi-Queen & Co. Stickers-Simple Stories, Doodlebug Designs, Freckled Fawn, Alphas-Freckled Fawn, Mist-Tattered Angels, Heidi Swapp. Sketch-My Scraps & More.





 

3 comments:

  1. This is great - I like the slight slant of the photos, that really adds a bit of motion to the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo placement in this one. I also love the splatters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of inspiration on this blog! Very pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS